Four privacy promises
We prefer to collect as little information as possible from you. Yet it's sometimes necessary, for example to answer your question, to know what you think of a particular website page or to send you more information. We treat your data carefully and ensure that your privacy is guaranteed.
That is why we give you these four privacy promises:
- We protect your personal information as if it were our own.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes described in this privacy statement.
- We do not store your data longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy statement.
- We only share your personal information if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement.
Which personal data do we process?
We may collect one of the following personal data when you browse through our website. That of course goes hand in hand with the information that you enter yourself with the goal to receive more information about a particular topic.
Name and address details
Your name is saved because we would rather not speak to you with your customer number. We need your address and place of residence, among other things, for drawing up invoices and for contacting us.
Keeping private and business separate is so nice. That is why we ask you to fill in your (company) name and location address when you purchase our products in the capacity as a company.
We keep your e-mail address so that it is possible to send you important messages about your order or account. We can also use your e-mail address to keep you up-to-date on new developments via newsletters. Of course you have the option to unsubscribe.
We use your telephone number to contact you in case of an emergency or to ask for your input.
Login details and customer number
We store your log-in data to protect access to your account so that only you or those with whom you share this information can log in. IP address. We store your IP address in order to give you an overview from which IP address is logged in to your account or changes have been made. This address is also used to better protect your account against unauthorized access from other locations.
Other data that we process
We also collect other personal data. We do this on the basis of a legitimate interest or with your permission. It concerns the following data:
Work related personal data
If you apply with us, we would of course like to know what you have in house. We check this on the basis of your resume, motivation letter, portfolio or submitted job application.
Some of the above-mentioned personal data in combination with the cookies we have placed make it possible for us to see how you use our website and services and where your interests lie. This way we can better adapt our website, services and advertisements to your taste. The cookies can be removed from your browser at any time.
If you use our services, we automatically store some information about your connection with our servers in so-called server logs. Think of your IP address, browser version, and the time of your visit. We use the information contained in these logs to resolve errors on our systems and to find people who endanger our network and then take measures against it.
Other personal data
It sometimes happens that we receive additional personal information via support tickets, messages on social media or via e-mail messages that we did not ask for. If we do not need this personal information to help you further, we will delete it - as far as technically possible.
Goals of data processing
Of course we do not process your personal data without underlying reasons, but they may need to have one of the following situations occur on our website:
- providing access to our website and services, so that you can log into your control panel, for example;
- having useful functionalities on our website, so that your shopping basket can be kept on a subsequent visit;
- entering into and executing your agreement with us, so that we know which services you are entitled to;
- including contact, for example to help you with a problem you encounter;
- treating your complaint, for a long and happy relationship;
- securing our services and combating fraud, so that someone else can not act like you;
- handling responses to our vacancies so that we know better if you are the right match.
After obtaining your consent, we also use your personal data for:
- gaining insight into the use of our website, so that we know, for example, which pages should be better arranged;
- improving and evaluating our website and services, so that we know, for example, which new functionalities you would like to see in our services;
- tailoring our content to your interests, so that you do not see ads on Google or Facebook that have no added value.
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than those discussed above, unless you have given permission in advance for this or we are legally obliged to do so.
We take stringent security measures to prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. This way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to your data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly. In addition, we use SSL certificates for the secure transfer of your data and your communication with us.
Your privacy and third parties
When someone offers us a million euros to just buy your personal data, we will kindly show him the door. We will only share your information with others in the following cases:
- For the provision or execution of our services
Possibilities: pay online, use a module that is integrated in one of our channels such as a form, ...
- To carry out a legal obligation
A police claim can oblige us to share your information with the police.
Cookies may also contain personal information about, for example, your browsing habits and interests. View our cookie statement for all 'ins and outs' about the cookies we use.
Third party websites
Our privacy and cookie statement does not apply to websites of others to which we link. We can not, of course, see whether they handle your data just as well as we do. If you end up on a website of another company, do not forget to carefully read their privacy and cookie statement before you share your personal data.
Your privacy rights
As a user of our website and services you have a few useful privacy rights at your disposal. For example, you can ask us to view or correct, transfer or delete your personal data. In addition, it is possible to request that you temporarily suspend further processing of your personal data or even object to it.
If you want to use these rights or know more about them, please contact us using the contact details found on our website.
If you have any questions or comments after reading our privacy and cookie statement, please contact us via our website.